Looking for some help writing articles about social media and digital marketing. You do the the research and initial draft. I work with you to hone and finalize. I'm looking for three articles at about 1000 words each. Some examples of possible subjects:
1. What's going on with tablets? LinkedIn, Flipboard. How these platforms are creating exciting new opportunities for advertisers.
2. Content Marketing. 2.0. How your business can use to create buzz, organic search engine results and relevant conversations with potential customers.
3. What's the deal with Google+? Swarmy ghost town or hub of tech insider pioneers. Is it going to fail or is it going to fly??
4. The top five social media brands and why. (Virgin Air for example...)
5. Here's five steps to instantly make your Facebook Timeline more exciting and cool!
I will need you to do some actual research with facts and figures, not just copy/pasted stuff off of Wikipedia. Will need some real work on this. I'll be running the articles thru copyscape. This will also be turning into a potential long term relationship.
Thanks for your interest in advance.
P.S. Attached is a completed article of mine from another cooperative effort. You can view it as an example of the style I'm looking for...