Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for website with minimum 7 keywords for an online business. In addition you must analyse website for proper SEO optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 70% of keywords or 5 keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top first ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] in 3 months.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed techniques you will use & examples of completed projects you have done.
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of first month, for three core keywords, I will pay 40% of payment, with the remaining 60% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top five results (70% or 7 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
In addition, please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top five positions on [url removed, login to view], first page.
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 month time frame.
Được trao cho:
19 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $296 cho công việc này
Hello, We are Certified Seo Professional with NINE years of SEO work experience and Development experience. We have already worked on several UK ,USA, CANADA and AUSTRALIA projects. Please see PMB. Thanks
We assure you that we will put our best to achieve Good results for your primary keywords so you will receive a good traffic/visitors for your website.
Hi, We are Professionals in SEO, SEM Or Internet Marketing, We Have 6 Year Experienced Team, more details kindly check your Message Board For Affordable and amazing Seo Packages.
CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED Hello, We are really looking forward to work on your project. Kindly go through your PMB for further details and company portfolio. Thanks Raghu Kulakarni