Đang Thực Hiện

SEO, First page of google guaranteed. paid on results only

Hello,

WE DO NOT WANT TO WORK WITH COMPANIES. NO COMPANIES ARE ALLOWED TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB.

ONLY BID IF YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WELL.

Please don't my time and your own. I only reply to people who read the project details and reply accordingly. Do not offer me backlinking, social book marking etc.. I don't need any other services other than white SEO and first page of [url removed, login to view] results.

This is a repost. please read carefuly before bidding.

I need our company website to be on the first page of [url removed, login to view] for 7 very cometetive keywords.

I need results only. white hat system to be used only.

Ther keywords are as folows:

cheap furniture

corner sofa

bedroom furniture

storage bed

faux leather bed

garden furniture

leather bed

This job will lead to future projects AND MUCH BIGGER PROJECTS. 100% guaranteed.

Payment terms:

100% of the payment will be made upon results. please do not bid if you cannot agree to these terms.

Payment option two:

We can agree to put the payment of (20% of total payment) in the escrow and we will release the payment once the website is on the third or second page of google. and then we will create another 30% escrow and we will release the payment once the website is on the first page of google and then we will create the final 50% escrow and we will release the payment once the site is on the first page of google for at least 4 weeks.

Again, do not bid if you are a company and do not bid just to offer me backlinkiong, social book marking.. this project is for paid on result SEO first page of google.co.uk.

You will need to sign a contract with our company as well.

Kỹ năng: Tiếp thị qua Internet, Xây dựng liên kết, SEO

Xem thêm: offer escrow services, white hat backlinking, final results, services escrow company, seo services companies, seo guaranteed first page, paid internet job, services page website, marking services, need cheap seo website, guaranteed first page, google seo companies, google first page guaranteed, google cheap seo, furniture marketing companies, first page google guaranteed, first company, escrow paid, escrow contract payment, create page google, create internet page, contract seo job, contract seo, contract payment services, cheap seo site

Về Bên Thuê:
( 7 nhận xét ) westcliff-on-sea, United Kingdom

Mã Dự Án: #1719624

12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1187 cho công việc này

orchidseo

Hello,We are looking forward to discuss with you more about your valued project.Thanks, Best Regards,Ruti

$250 USD trong 30 ngày
(304 Đánh Giá)
7.9
hprovider

Hi, we are TOP 10 achievers and professionals in 100% white hat SEO, SEM, SMM and Link Building. Please check your PM for more details. Thank You.

$3500 USD trong 150 ngày
(294 Đánh Giá)
7.4
sanjid

If you are really looking for result and good ranking and you have a good budget then check my offer in your PMB otherwise ignore my bid.

$3000 USD trong 180 ngày
(248 Đánh Giá)
7.2
Linkbuild

Kindly go through the package details in PMB

$250 USD trong 15 ngày
(256 Đánh Giá)
6.9
sansofttech

Google Panda & Penguin: criteria -:+ Backlink Program +Ranking/Visitor/Traffic+7 years experience+an excellent offer, Please View PMB for further details!

$750 USD trong 90 ngày
(62 Đánh Giá)
6.6
rvtechsolution

plz check PMB...

$250 USD trong 30 ngày
(88 Đánh Giá)
6.5
muzammil21

we do not offer package we offer Only guaranteed results..100% quality work within time limit...Read more in PMB

$600 USD trong 90 ngày
(76 Đánh Giá)
6.2
SMIFSolutions

Hi, we have the skills you have required in your project description. Please go for PM to start it within no time. Thanks

$550 USD trong 85 ngày
(90 Đánh Giá)
6.2
seoaceindia

We are glad to show our interest regarding the project and would like to discuss the project more based on our understanding. Please read our PM to check our expertise and experience of work that would surely excite yo Thêm

$1500 USD trong 180 ngày
(33 Đánh Giá)
6.0
hqwebmaster

Please see PMB!

$250 USD trong 75 ngày
(64 Đánh Giá)
5.7
rkshpal

Hello, Highly experienced and expert SEO Check PMB. Thanks

$600 USD trong 75 ngày
(13 Đánh Giá)
4.5
Soft1000

Hi. Kindly check PM

$2100 USD trong 75 ngày
(4 Đánh Giá)
3.5
kimhellbert1

Kindly see your PMB.

$699 USD trong 90 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0
INTIGATETECH

Waiting for your response....

$750 USD trong 30 ngày
(0 Đánh Giá)
0.0