I need SEO for a new Web Web Hosting Company website. If you do an excellent SEO job I will consider you for future jobs. Websites are HTML based.
Start your project with "Lets do it" so that I know you read the whole thing.
Targeted Region: Australia
PLEASE ONLY BID ON MY PROJECT IF YOU WILL ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT AFTER RESULTS ARE FULLY ACHIEVED! Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 2 month time frame.
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done.
If you can get website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] (U.K.) by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 10 keywords, I will pay you 40% of payment, with the remaining 60% of payment made at the end of 2 additional month of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results (75% or 15 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If this project completed successfully & you can achieve top 3 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view], in under one month, there are will be HUGE bonuses and will use you for future projects.
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 5 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
web hosting uk
uk web hosting
best web hosting
shared web hosting
domain and hosting
web page hosting
hosting in the uk
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
If you could show results then you will get one more project instantly without interview on freelancer and this process continues.