PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH FOLLOWING RULES
YOU WILL ONLY GET PAID WHEN THE SITE IS TOP10 â€“ 5 on GOOGLE
** If the site achieves the results I have other web sites to work on**
I need my website, [url removed, login to view] / .com to be ranked within the top five or so results on Google when the word RÃ¸ros (roros / roeros) is searched up.
This is a WordPress site with its own Google Maps-based User Interface in both English and Norwegian, and although the slugs for posts are effective and should be included, I want the results only to point to the index pages of the appropriate sites.
You will need to have a good understanding of Google Algorithm and be able to analyse the website for proper SEO requirements to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that at least 75% of keywords will rank in the top 5 of Google on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- No junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Please provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Early Payment Incentive:
If you get the website to top 10 in Google by the end of 1st month, for 50% of the keywords, I will pay 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, Google top 5 results.
A bonus is payable should the work be completed within a satisfactorily short period of time.
No money will be held in escrow by Freelancer. Payment is by results and good results will be paid well.
If you have read the above and understand everything, please reply with:
â€œDet kan jeg gjÃ¸reâ€
Đã trao cho:
20 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $361 cho công việc này
âEURoeDet kan jeg gjÃ¸reâEUR? we are provide link building service with quality links in cheap rates for more info about our links check "PMB"...........Thanx
Dear Sir I'm very interested in this [url removed, login to view] select me for this job if you select me I will give you better service in short [url removed, login to view] I wish to help you in this work,Please send to me details for further step. I wil Thêm
Greetings! i have read your requirements of GOOGLE RANKING - SEO. Yes i would like to join the project and work for long term bases. i am glad with this proposal. regards