PLEASE do not Bid on this Project if you do not accept full payment until Results are Fully Achieved!
Payment will only be sent if required results are obtained in a 3 month time frame:
Please add "Customers will Pay When Results are Achieved" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 3 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.S. Results not foreign) for 18 out of 25 (72%) medium to high completion keywords in 3 months.
Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page of my website with 25 keywords. This is a well established 14 year old website.
You must guarantee that at least 72% of keywords or 18 keywords will rank in the top 5 of [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- No junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so please include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get the website to top 3 in [url removed, login to view] (U.S.) by the end of 1st month, for 50% or 9 keywords, I will release 25% of payment, with the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view], top 5 results (72% or 18 keywords must be in at least top 5 on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for final payment to be initiated).
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 3 ranking in [url removed, login to view] for 50% or 10 keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month (72% of keywords in top 5 position on 1st page of Google.com.) If 72% of keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - there will be NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top 5 positions (or top 3) on [url removed, login to view],1st page (payment will be made end of the month & keywords must not drop out of top 5 (or top 3) for 3 consecutive days) verifiable monthly reports must be submitted to me.
Page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 5.
If this project is completed successfully & you can achieve top 3 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view], in under one month, I have a few more sites under development that I will hire you to work on.
Please include any other services you provide & prices, for example: php work, web design work, other seo, facebook likes, original content article writing (passes plagiarism & copy scape checks), micro niche website development etc.
Đã trao cho:
20 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $223 cho công việc này
Hello, We are Certified Seo Professional with NINE years of SEO work experience and Development experience. We have already worked on several UK ,USA, CANADA and AUSTRALIA projects. Please see PMB. Thanks
Having team of Expert SEO and We use organic SEO methods for website promotion. We have bring 1000 of keywords in [url removed, login to view] top pages. For more please check PMB details.