Company Name: Design Planet X
Job Description: We are seeking a Sales Manager with superior prospecting skills and demonstrated success in recruitment and training. The Sales Manager is accountable to meet revenue goals and recruitment requirements. Responsibilities include maintaining relationships with business accounts and creating and managing sales and telemarketing teams. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organized, enjoy management/national sales, and approaches the position from a perspective of evolving business and aggressively increasing visibility of Design Planet X and its subsidaries.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only applicants that have the specific knowledge, skills, and abilities, meet the minimum qualifications, and submit an Application for Employment will be contacted for skype interviews.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Soliciting new recruits through advertisement (free online resources only).
* Trianing and development of sales persons and telemarketers.
* Preparing marketing and training materials to increase perfomance and recruitment possibilities.
* Working with other departments to provide quality service to customers.
* Developing daily online sales meetings to boost moral and talk about new or old tactics and how the can be utilized to increase sales.
* Develop/maintaining knowledge of market trends, competition and customers.
Job Requirements: SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent inter-personal and sales related experience.
* Exceptional organizational and supervisory skills.
* Ability to act independently with minimal or no supervision.
* Ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints independently.
* Demonstrated success in strong revenue production in sales.
* Sales ability and skill in both oral and written form.
* Must possess basic computational ability.
* Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel.
* Ability to establish and master goals.
* Position may be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and week-ends.
Job Requirements: EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION
* High school or equivalent education required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* 2-4 years demonstrated success in strong revenue production in sales is required.
* Experience at properties of similar size and quality is required.
Management Position? Yes
Entry-Level Position? No
Work Permit Needed? Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Industry Categories : IT/Graphic Design/Web Design/Business Promotion
Position Categories : Sales
Salary Range: TBD
Bonus Plan? Yes