Đã hoàn thành

Facebook and twitter

I need to add 5,000 Facebook Fans and 5,000 Twitter Followers for 1 account each. I need it done in 2-3 weeks to be done in a gradual process.

ALL fans and followers must come from the Australia (70%),USA, Canada, UK (to make up the other 30%) and ALL fans/followers

Please submit your bid only if you can deliver with the requirements below.

This is to build a personal brand that is at a very high level in the fitness industry.

Project requirements:

All fans must be real people with active account Facebook/Twitter accounts (no fake accounts or accounts at risk of being suspended.)

NO bots, NO Blackhat techniques, NO Farmville or any other game

Must be achieved by NO means of Illegal activity

FB Fans and Twitter followers must be active

No spammers or distasteful, illegal or plain sick profile pictures

No fans that will risk my page deleted and/or penalized by Facebook or Twitter in anyway

You must use good practices when gathering fans. (Facebook/Twitter account must not be banned/deleted for your actions. It should always be kept active. If Facebook/Twitter account is not complete/no longer active there will be no payment for this project.

It must be 5,000+ Facebook fans and not uneven

It must be 5,000 + Twitter Followers and not uneven


It must be 5000+ Facebook fans and 5,000+ Twitter followers

5 days after I get complete 5,000+ fans in Facebook and 5,000 followers on Twitter for bot ACCOUNTS (to make sure everything is good and

account is safe or if you prove your method is all above board)

"You will not be paid if the Facebook and/or Twitter account is banned/deleted."

When bidding please remember:

provide what techniques you will use to generate fans

You are bidding on my payment terms

"You will not be paid if the Facebook and/or Twitter account is banned/deleted."

You will not be paid if the insights of my page shows that you didn't respect the country that i mentioned before.

You should have previous experience in doing this - please provide details of the facebook account. Please send us sample pages for which work was done if it's possible people in freelancer who worked with before.

Only Serious Bidders please

Kĩ năng: Tiếp thị đại trà, Quảng cáo trên Facebook, Tiếp thị qua Internet, Twitter

Xem nhiều hơn: what freelancer in facebook, twitter followers country, safe freelancer, page marketing facebook freelancer, need followers on twitter, marketing in facebook, level in freelancer, is it safe to work on freelancer, is freelancer in safe, is facebook freelancer safe, game's freelancer, freelancer uk process, freelancer people uk, freelancer other country canada, freelancer on fb, freelancer of facebook is it real, freelancer not being paid, freelancer level requirements, freelancer it canada, freelancer is safe, freelancer is it safe, freelancer in uk on twitter, freelancer internet page by your need, freelancer in fb, freelancer for fitness

Về Bên Thuê:
( 1 Nhận xét ) Manly, Australia

ID dự án: #1679599

Được trao cho:


~ Will Provide Service Until U Satisfy 100% ~

$30 AUD trong 1 ngày
(2978 Đánh Giá)

13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $71 cho công việc này


======= Please read the PMB first. If you agree with my offer, we may then start. ======

$30 AUD trong 1 ngày
(2639 Nhận xét)

Check my PMB for more details..

$30 AUD trong 12 ngày
(725 Nhận xét)

******Lets start and get this done. Professional social media marketer at your service.******

$30 AUD trong 15 ngày
(180 Nhận xét)

PM sent...

$30 AUD trong 5 ngày
(987 Nhận xét)

plz check pm

$30 AUD trong 1 ngày
(389 Nhận xét)

((:Dear sir very Nice project:))i give u my best offer with quality service i promise u plz check me PmB thz:)):))

$30 AUD trong 1 ngày
(721 Nhận xét)

Hi i can provide u unlimited real FANS/FOLLOWERS. As i am not a reseller like others I am the geniun [login to view URL] check PM

$30 AUD trong 1 ngày
(464 Nhận xét)

===check pm please===

$250 AUD trong 1 ngày
(271 Nhận xét)

hi sir i am ready for work kindly checkpm

$200 AUD trong 3 ngày
(146 Nhận xét)

***100% Genuine & Guaranteed Work*** Please read my PM .Thanks.. :)

$50 AUD trong 10 ngày
(175 Nhận xét)

Dear sir, Could you plz check PM for more Thanks

$30 AUD trong 10 ngày
(162 Nhận xét)

If you're looking for quality work, please consider my services. I've been doing this job for more than 6years. I worked all over the world and I have clients spread out on all the continents. I never had an unsatisfie Thêm

$254 AUD trong 24 ngày
(11 Nhận xét)

Sir I am able to provide you real & active fans/followers. Hope you consider my bid. Thanks

$150 AUD trong 7 ngày
(0 Nhận xét)