The Director of Business Development is required to provide and obtain new contracts for World Services. This position is available to candidates nationwide. We are searching for a candidate with experience with workers compensation, healthcare or insurance industry in general. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, ability to learn fast, strong business background, creativity and common sense are essential, and with the ability to interface with various departments within the company and with clients.
For more info about World Services go to [login to view URL]
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for ensuring each contract is set-up, executed and delivered in accordance with company requirements and guidelines.
• Assist in the contract renewal process at least 90 days prior to expiration.
• Consult with General Manager on services and rates provided in various cities.
• Compile competitive research on clients. • Follow-up on client contracts.
• Schedule appointments between company, clients, and interpreters.
• Conducts follow-up with clients to confirm status of assignments and future contracts.
• Assist General Manager and CEO providing new business strategies, daily operations, feedback, and new marketing advertising