Michio Visualization is looking for a skilled Independent Marketer who can help revolutionize the furniture industry through one-of-a-kind e-commerce solutions! To learn more about Michio Visualization, visit michiovisualization.com.
Michio Visualization is a product visualization and e-commerce solutions provider that lets furniture companies of all sizes get top-of-the-line product images, website features, and data systems for less than 0.01% of the average cost. Our services make cutting-edge technologies used by giants like Amazon, IKEA and Houzz accessible to furniture businesses of all sizes.
Giants like Amazon’s and IKEA are conquering the online furniture market with the use of these techniques, and Michio will help clients have them all for FREE:
- 3D product configurator lets customers instantly change the color and material of your products online, so they can view their options immediately.
- 360-degree visualizations: products can be rotated, panned, and zoomed in and out of so that your customers can view every single detail of your products. This highly advanced visualization technique lets customers see your furniture not just from a fixed number of rotating photos, but from infinite angles on a single 3D object.
- Augmented Reality (AR) technology lets furniture shoppers place any product into any space in their homes, like a virtual "try before you buy it” feature. Even better, you can access this feature right on your web browser, instead of using a different app like other brands need you to do.
- Rooms Scenes don’t just illustrate how the color, size, and texture of your product will influence the overall aesthetic of a space; they also help make customers form an emotional connection with each piece of furniture. That’s because these room scenes provide the most crucial aspect of furniture sales: context.
And as the only company in the world who can offer these services at the large scales, Michio is bound to be an incredibly disruptive force in an industry that's grown stagnant. We need an Independent Marketer who can stay active during a specific country's work hours to help us grow and maintain our client base.
As an Independent Marketer, your responsibilities include:
• Converting clients from our ready-made list of thousands of contacts in the furniture industry. To date, we’re tracking:
- 10+ million SMEs
- 236 countries and territories all over the world
- 477 categories and sub-categories
- Social details:
- LinkedIn account
We update our list daily, cutting off the weaker listings to make room for promising new upstarts.
• Converting leads from interested users engaging with Michio’s social media accounts, emails, and other contact points
• Encouraging clients to maximize the potential of Michio’s unique visualization and e-commerce services by availing of premium subscription plans
• Manage client relationships as their main point person, and as the exclusive Michio representative in your area
• Assist clients who opt to use Michio’s in-house e-commerce marketplaces and stores—including, but not limited to: Michio House and Michio Décor.
Michio is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. To qualify for the job, all you need is:
• Experience in online marketing - we value quality of experience over length!
• The drive to maximize your own earning potential by acting with initiative towards the opportunities Michio offers to its Independent Marketers
• A desire to augment your current income streams with passive income via Michio
Rates are negotiable. The option for sales-based commission can be negotiated as well.
If you want to flex your marketing muscles with a company that’s set to be the Next Big Thing in furniture e-commerce, start working with Michio and send us a message briefing our strong points after surfing our site so we can discuss about collaboration!