We are looking for a White-Hat link-building and outreach specialist to work on one of our tech review sites ([login to view URL]).
The task would be to acquire quality white-hat links to the website.
This should be pure-white-hat only!!!
- resource pages
- blog posts
- guest posts
- broken link-building
- your own white-hat methods
The below are NOT allowed:
- NO social bookmarks
- NO spam directory links
- NO links on spam sites/link farms
- NO links on sites that have frequent posts with paid links (a site like that is very obvious)
- NO PBN links
- NO SAPE/etc. automated links
Please take the above very seriously, if we detect any such black hat links we will immediately cancel the project and submit a complaint and ask for a refund + provide a negative rating. No form of blackhat spam SEO will be tolerated.
Tasks will include:
- You will have to research sites that fit the niche (tech) and acquire links on them. This can range from easy (resource pages) to hard (contacting sites, negotiate links etc.).
Important: In the initial stage we will be doing a paid test of 2 weeks. After the initial 2 weeks we will evaluate the results and based on performance we can extend this collaboration to a long term basis (several months, up to 1+ year).
Important: Please research this a bit before you apply. Look into our site and think a bit of how you would do this and send us a brief summary of your plan, so we can see that you are prepared to take on this job.