The project is for a client based in US with business in middle market private investment. They are seeking a talented, forward-thinking and innovative digital marketing leader to serve as an SEO and SEM Manager for the client's portfolio company. A proven SEO professional with experience in B2B marketing is needed to drive brand awareness and customer acquisition.
In this role you will be recommending, developing, designing, and implementing digital marketing strategies for multiple brands and managing all search engine optimization activities. You must be fully versed in the core areas of Digital Marketing, including Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Fluent in the English language
• Comfortable in collaborating with an international team, including U.S.-based stakeholders
• Experience in B2B digital marketing
• Proven SEO experience
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Work Condition: Must be flexible in work schedule since occasionally, there will be US time work schedule.
Only open for Filipino locals.
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình ₱102222 cho công việc này
Project manager with quality team of long established SEO/ Adwords experts with own office in India and Canada. Weekly reports, on page keyword and suggestions report, technical analysis etc.