Principal Duties and Responsibilities may include:
• Create and manage social media lead-generating strategies and activities in LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc. for the company, it’s subsidiaries and portfolio companies
• Build follower base and expand company’s presence and awareness on social media networks.
• Research industry and social media at large for new trends and competitive analysis.
• Track, monitor, and analyze social media effectiveness and make corrective modifications as needed.
• May assist in developing our blog and creating content for blog posts, newsletters, and other marketing communication materials.
• Expert in online social networking, especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
• Working knowledge of public relations, online/inbound marketing and communications principles and practices.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, knowledge of Associated Press style.
• Exceptional attention to details
• Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interpret and communicate complex technical concepts.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of search engine optimization strategies to include keyword research, optimization and link building.
• Proficient in Social media applications i.e. Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Dreamweaver, basic HTML and experience with a blogging platform a plus.
• Ability to write professional and marketing messages that are engaging and persuasive.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment.