This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leaing, fast-growing globle cryptocurrency/FX business, heardquarted in Tokyo, Japan and have other international offices around Asia. You will take a lead in optimising and maintaining marketing strategies & implementation to bring more sales and revenue from both online and offline channels. You will be incharge for all marketing activities ( mainly digital marketing) in your region. We are looking for 3 reginal marketing managers in Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines.
- Lead all marketing, communications and public relations activities
- Collaborate with CMO & team in developing, launching, and evaluating new marketing Campaigns
- Manage marketing budgets to ensure activities align with defined marketing plans and strategies
- Work closely with marketing team and other team to plan, formulate and execute digital marketing campaigns through digital platforms including but not limit to websites, social media platforms, SEM;
- Cooperate with Sales, Customer Services and other department to create the best customer experience & get business objectvies
- Keep track on campaign performance, evaluate and analyze data and generate various reports to reflect the team's ROI;
- Conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products;
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for product lines;
- Design and implement an affiliate programme and bonus campaigns;
- Maintain and continue to improve email marketing for reactivating and retaining clients.
*** Skills & requirements
- University degree in Business Management; Marketing or a related field;
- At least 3-5 years experience in senior Marketing, Sales strategy, business development.
- Experience with web analytics tools, market research, analysis.
- Experience with the online gaming / forex / investment sector is preferred;
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives;
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Big love and strong knowledge in technology and automation process;
- Be passionated about financial products and understanding how it works is preferred;
- Experience with web analytics tools, market research, analysis;
- Excellent English skills, particularly speaking and writing;
- Can use Salesforce and Pardot is a plus but not required