The search engine optimization (SEO) Specialist is responsible for helping Transpo Inc improve its visibility in organic search results.. They must have a strong grasp of core search techniques such as content strategy, blogging, link building, and technical analysis. The senior specialist must understand the SEO strategy’s short and long-term goals and incorporate them into the appropriate SEO tactics. This role involves a great deal of collaboration with design, development, paid, social media, and any and all others who contribute to our search engine marketing (SEM) goals.
• Collaborate with social, paid, and offline marketing teams to implement SEO tactics designed to meet specific goals
• Generate leads and improve website ranking
• Optimize webpages by using SEO, CRO, and SMO best practices
• Develop content recommendations and technical analysis presentations
• Decide upon final keyword lists with minimal supervision
• Prioritize tasks based on their likely effectiveness and ability to be implemented
• Present findings and back up recommendations with hard data on all SEO related leads/sales/installs
• Formulate and execute link building strategies
• Identify duplicate content or other problems that can arise in reporting or optimization
• Knowledge of social media and search engine marketing (SEM)
• Understanding of Rich snippets, Schema markup and Open Graph
• Comfortable with platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst, Google Search, Console, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Google Optimize, proprietary tools and other SEO related platforms.
• Understanding of basic web development technologies with the ability to hand code HTML
• Familiar with multiple keyword research, reporting, and link building tools
• Understanding of why certain search results appear for various keywords
• Knowledge of local listings management (LLM), local SEO, mobile SEO, Schema markup, and social media optimization (SMO) concepts
• Innovative thinker, intuitive learner, with ability to quickly find solutions in fast-moving industry
• A basic understanding of paid media and how SEO can help support overall marketing efforts
• Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
• A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
• An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
• Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, RELATIONSHIP-BASED Link Building, Broken Link Building)
• Effective in troubleshooting, SEO and ranking related issues.