ESP8266 project that connects to our server and GET/POST requests for JSON data
Ngân sách ₹600-1500 INR
We want a Visual Studio code for our ESP8285 board to do following:
1. Automatically connect to user's WiFi settings (by first starting its own Access Point, then accepting user's SSID/Password)
2. Connect to a hosted server (URL will be shared later) and GET/POST the JSON message. We will share all necessary details.
3. The JSON message to be sent to server should contain:
a. The unique Device ID (can be MAC address, or anything unique),
b. A user defined name for the device (should be editable)
c. A float variable value which is generated within the code This part will be handled later. For now, we just want to see a float value sent as JSON is accepted at the server
4. The JSON message returned from the server will contain two float fields with names:
5. The code should check if the MaxVal is less than CurrVal. If yes, set any GPIO high
8 freelancer chào giá trung bình₹1114 cho công việc này
I am professional embedded IoT engineer. I have experience with esp boards i can do it . I am available now. Drop me message .thank you
I'm good in Iot as well as in embedded system, and I love to work with such projects, I want to build my career in electronics field so ,it is challenging but I can do this.
Hello customer, I have 2 years experience with esp8266. Some last project, I used to use esp8266 work with http request (post, get, put, ..), or some iot protocol. Let's give me a chance to work with you. Thanks!
I have experience as a intern in a company where I did similar project in which JSON message was transmitted using MQTT protocol between a ESP32 module and AWS IoT in Real Time which collects data from sensors.