"• Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Experience with cloud computing technologies (at least one) from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix/Linux platforms.
• Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD family of Operating Systems and their underlying components.
• Possess analytical skills, mental resilience and the ability to think systematically under stressful conditions.
• Highly accountable and takes ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization." "• Work on diversified cloud Platforms and monitoring tools to provide stable, and reliable DevOps service to Tencent’s oversea game studios.
• Everything as a code – automate deployment (CI/CD) processes.
• Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations."
Content Security Operations Engineer "1. Knowledge of computer technology; proficiency in Java, Python or lua.
2. Proficiency in mysql; knowledge of data analysis techniques.
3. Excellent communication skills and a good understanding of the business; active learner for new things; strong critical thinking and summarizing skills.
1. Mandarin speaking.
2. Experience in community security operations.
3. Passion for gaming." "1. Responsible for game content risk operation, including risk assessment for content generated in games, development and deployment of online confrontation strategies.
2. Build strategic operation performance indicators to help identify existing and potential problems, summarize and improve operational strategy.
3. Cross-functional team communication, responsible for coordinating with upstream and downstream teams to ensure successful deployment of operation work."
Anti-cheat Strategy Security Operations Engineer "1. Proficiency in C/C++ and lua programming, software architecture skills and ability of programming robust and efficient code.
2. Mastery of common data statistical analysis techniques and mysql.
3. Responsibility and rigorousness; excellent communication and logical thinking skills; strong pressure resistance.
1. Mandarin speaking.
2. Experience in security or anti-cheat operations.
3. Experience in large-scale user data analysis." "1. Responsible for the security operations of overseas games, including building security operations indices and performing statistical analysis of game related data.
2. Responsible for the development, launch and operation of overseas game anti-cheat strategies.
3. Responsible for analyzing and verifying overseas game complaints."
Security Solution Operations Engineer "1. Proficiency in data analysis and programming languages like python, lua, etc.
2. Excellent logical thinking and communication skills and strong pressure resistance.
3. Knowledge of operating system.
4. Knowledge of game cheat and anti-cheat software.
1. Mandarin speaking." "1. Responsible for security solution operations for PC and mobile games, including processing and analyzing anti-cheat-related data.
2. Support the general anti-cheat data operations team to meet the anti-cheat target."