Code will be provided for you to edit. Here's the app you will edit: [url removed, login to view]
- Prompt "Enable location" permission when user clicks the "Address" field of each screen, this enables Amplitude to track latitude and longitude of users. When the user grant access, autofill the address of the user. They can click this to edit the address of the project as well.
- Location: geo-fenced-notification: access location when the app is on, when the user reaches 1 mile of any address in the 'History' page is reached, send the user a notification saying "[name (if they've signed up] - Looks like you're close to the project site. Remember to use Concrete Calculator to measure how much material you need."
- Enable notifications when they get to their first calculation screen and with a nag screen: "Can we notify you when you leave a calculation incomplete?" YES/No. -> Ask for notification permission
- Add "save' button to all screens that 1) saves the calculation manually if they're already logged in and 2) if they're not logged in, this button prompts the login screen (with email/FB)
- Add 'history' button on the top left of the app. When clicked: 1) shows the user's calculation history if they're already logged in and 2) if they're not logged in, this button prompts the login screen (with email/FB)
- Add History screen: A cell list of the type of calculations, the date the calculation was made, and either COMPLETE (all fields completed) or INCOMPLETE (all fields not completed). Users can swipe left on a cell to delete it.
- Every calculation (completed and not) should be *autosaved* into 'History'
- Make Concrete Slab Calc Button & text 3x bigger
- Make Concrete Wall Calc Button & text 3x bigger
- All calc screens UX: make the missing fields say '*required' in red, if the attempts a calculation without completing the necessary fields filled needed to create the output.
- Lock every calculator except Conc. Slab & Wall. When a user clicks on locked calculators, alert them with a nag screen: Share with friend to unlock ALL calculators if just one downloads the app. Click here for invite logic, with Branch.io.
- Remove title 'Concrete Calculator Plus' text
- Add down and up arrows above the number keyboard on all screens so the user can toggle fields without clicking.
- Edit share Email format
- Ask for a 5-star review prompt right after calculation is made, use Appirater
- Track in pricing information ($/bag and $/hour) to user ID (email) within Amplitude
- Can we store all the FB profile info within Amplitude?
- Confirm the App Lovin app secret(s) (that is already in the app) with me please.
- Amplitude SDK
- Add all these events to FB analytics & Amplitude (click comments)
- Add FB Push Notification SDK
- Bugsnag SDK (3min installation)
- Integrate branch sdk (6 mins)
- Integrate SDK: X-Mode Social - [url removed, login to view]
- Attach updated code
- QA test
- Send me testflight build
- IAP implemented, tested, and submitted and "Waiting for Review" status.
- All tasks.
I'll pay $200 if done in 4 days.
Looking for something I can hire again and again.
To be considered:
- Sign this NDA and attach it to your proposal: [url removed, login to view]
- Confirm pricing, will you do this for $150, in 24 hours? If not, please bid your final asking price and the fastest you can complete this.
- List previous apps you've developed.
- What's your iMessage Number?
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $501 cho công việc này
Me and my team has 6 years of experience into Mobile App Development especially on Android/[url removed, login to view] we have developed over 1000 Apps, Can very well execute this Project and can start immediately.