Audiobooks player/store project, including server (cloud) stored audio files and iphone/ipad(HD) client.
- The client includes both audiobooks player capabilities and audiobooks in-app purchase capabilities.
- The server side includes audiobooks files management on 2 redundant cloud storage's (amazon/azure/etc):
-- list of provided audiobooks + metadata
-- per book data storage: audio, cover art, description
-- access protection
- Developer will be responsible for both client code and server code. As well, developer will be responsible for server’s side setup. The application will be published by me. Developer will be required to provide “same-day” on-demand support during first month of the app publication and “next day” on-demand support for the 3 following months.
Low level description:
should support 2 redundant storage sources;
provides 6 screens (tabs, selected on the bottom of the screen):
1) “Purchased” - list of purchased books which are available on the device (iphone/ipad) w/ cover art small icons.
Selected book leads to “Play” screen w/ list of book’s files. Currently played file has propagation bar. On the bottom of the screen - volume bar w/ BW-PLAY-FW buttons. On the top right - “info” button. “Info” screen includes full cover art of the book + text description.
On the top left “Edit” button, allowing to delete each selected book.
Sliding “right-to-left” shows “delete” button per book.
2) “Featured” - list of featured audiobooks for purchase. List of the books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position in list includes small cover art icon + book name + duration + price (button) + “preview” button to provide playback of short example of the book + optional “sale” label.
Each position leads to book’s description page, which includes book’s name + cover art + description + price (button) + optional “sale” label.
3) “By genre” - list of audiobooks, grouped by genre. List of the books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position leads to book’s description page, as in #2.
4) “By author” - list of audiobooks, grouped by author. List of the books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position leads to book’s description page, as in #2.
5) “Search” - search in book’s metadata/description. List of found books is composed by acquiring server’s data. Each position leads to book’s description page, as in #2.
6) “Downloads” - list of currently downloading books + progress bar for each.
*3 version of client will be published - English, Russian, Hebrew (right-to-left). Each version will have its own audiobooks list.
should store the following data per book:
-- audio files
-- cover art
-- “preview” short audio file
-- metadata of “author (text)”, “title (text)”, “price (number)”, “featured (y/n)”, “description (text)”, “sale (y/n)”.
should also prevent unauthorized access to stored files.
Requirements to applicants (Pls don't put a bid if you don't fit the list below)
- Applicant MUST have experience in required fields and be able to show the portfolio - both iOS development and server side
- Schedule: 1st version in 2 weeks, next version in 2 next weeks, final version in next 1 week. Total - 5 weeks. Bug fix following Apple acceptance review - in 3 days.
- Payment: 20% 1st version, 20% 2nd version, 20% final version, 10% @ Apple acceptance, 10% after 1st month support, 20% after 3 months of support are over.
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2305 cho công việc này
Dear sir. I'm very interested in your project and we have also very strong experiences on relevant fields of your project. Please check it in your PMB. Thanks.