I am looking for a solid iOS developer to work on upgrading an existing iPhone/iPad application. I am looking with someone with extensive experience, good communication skills and trustworthy. This project will be a series of small projects and I need someone to work with on multiple other projects.
Here are the rules
- Companies CANNOT bid on this project. Only developer bids are accepted (or if you are a developer that owns your company). Company bids will be flagged as spam
- If you have not developed at least 5 iPhone apps, DO NOT bid
In your PM:
- mention your hourly rate (because the project is open ended)
- list the last 5 iPhone apps that you have personally developed (along with links to iTunes or Freelancer projects that you have won)
- Mention years of experience you have developing in Objective-C
- List your area of expertise (very important) beyond iPhone development
- Link to your portfolio is helpful
- Tell me what is your favorite version control system
- Experience with other platforms (Android, BlackBerry) is a plus but NOT necessary
IMPORTANT: To apply, please send me your curriculum vitae. For details on the project you will need to sign a NDA.
We are accepting bid from companies that have been invited to bid.