We need a table view class for iOS, similar to NSOutlineView for Mac.
• Implemented in the similar manner as UITableView. Either as a subclass of UITableView or original UIView class.
• Triangle disclosure button on left
• The disclosure button discloses multiple & unlimited subitems in the same screen.
• Drag & drop handle (similar to UITableView) on right. (It would be better if these handles appears all the time unlike UITableView)
• Drag & drop to re-order and move hierarchy like NSOutlineView.
• Drag & drop to/from any hierarchy, any given location.
• This includes dropping an item onto a sub item, or dropping onto an item where you are required to scroll the table while dragging.
• In Xcode's project navigator (file manager on the left of the project window), when you drag a file onto a closed folder, the folder opens automatically. This automatic disclosure feature would be nice, but it's not necessary. The manual disclosure by tapping a triangle button while dragging is necessary.
Được trao cho:
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $270 cho công việc này
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks