I need a trivia app to be ported from Android to iOS. Android version is fully working and publicly available in the Play Store right now.
Android Java code will be fully disclosed with the selected developer.
Languages accepted: Flutter, React Native, Swift.
Expected delivery: Source Code, Compiled app ready for iOS publishing, (little) Documentation (can be comments in code).
Expected delivery date: No hurry but the sooner the better. Maybe a month after awarding the project?
App is a game, so it has to work as such: quite fast, no crashes, iPhone and iPad. Music and sound must honor user media settings, so if the phone has media muted it has to refrain from playing sounds.
A screen capture of the game play is attached.
- 3 android activities (Menu, Question, About)
- It has to download questions and parameters from a Rest WebService (one web service)
- It has to download pictures from certain URLs provided (plain https get)
- The game has 5 levels, user goes to next level after getting 3 right
- User has lives, if he goes out of lives game is lost
- User can earn more lives after correctly answering 3 questions strait
- After level 2 questions have to be answered within a time limit
- Has to work with firebase for error and metrics reporting
- There are scores but no history or scoreboard
- The app plays a sound after answering a question (one sound for win, one for lose)
- The app has background music
Please contact me for any doubt.
Thanks in advance. Federico.