This is a test project to check your competency. Evaluation will be based on clarity in coding (with optimised and duly commented code for understanding). This project is very simple, final project will worth 100x more if this is completed. But the posting is purely for test project mentioned below.
Project should be in Swift 5.1, Xcode 11+ and should support iOS 13+:
A UIView in editing mode:
- A view has an image which has gesture recogniser set
- User tap on a product in the image and a small image bubble pops up where user can upload an image and details about that image
- An indication (ex: a red dot) is added on the place where the user taps
- This user uploaded bubble image is saved in an array together with details added with it
- User can again tap and do the same which will again be added to the previous image array
Once the user is done with adding the bubble images, he can than click done and the user will see all the image bubbles created once he clicked on the image. So basically the bubble images and details appear and disappear on a tap of button. Finally user should be able to perform action based on each bubble using a button.
If this project is completed, you will be giving a bigger module.
Please ask for more questions if needed and be responsible in delivery.