I CAN'T CHANGE THE PROJECT NAME, BUT I MEANT AR NOT VR
* 4+ years of experience w/ IOS AR programming
* Tests driven development
* Follows best practices w/ git
* Uses clear and helpful variable names for extensibility
Looking to hire 1 software developer to build IOS VR adventure game (Prototype)
Note: only happy path expected - we are shooting for a prototype here, no need to think of everything that can go wrong like breaking assets. It will be expected that the app NEVER crashes. It's okay for things look weird/disformed on edge cases though.
Milestones will be outlined as follows (happy path only, no need to think of everything that can go wrong like breaking assets. Things aren't expected to be perfect, we are shooting for a prototype here.):
* ($150) Boundary Declaration: Game home screen, on start there are no assets and the user is instructed to draw on the screen to form a boundary. Tell the user that they are outlining the "Arena." As the user draws, they can continue to move the phone and the boundary will continue to build as their finger is pressed down. Disallow drawing lines once the lines meet - detect that they are close and have the boundary snap together. Store the boundary, will send details of the boundary to an API. Allow the user to walk around and see where the boundary is. Have them select confirm to accept the boundary.
* ($250) Environment & Character Generation: After the user has a boundary confirmed, form a plane perpendicular to all the boundaries, and add a ceiling. This is now the space in which the user can play the game in. Then generate random square blocks within the user given boundary. After the environment is generated, a simple stick figure character will appear in the middle of the boundary. It is expected to follow best OOP practices. We will need the generation to be extensible & tested.
* ($150) Character Controls: Design and implement easy to use controls to drive character motion. Allow the user to move the stick figure throughout the environment. The user can control the stick figure to move Up, Down, Forward and Backwards via a virtual joy stick on the left hand side. On the right hand side, there should be 1 button that allows the stick figure to jump 5% of the total height of the environment
* ($100) Coin generation: generate coins through the environment. When the user walks over a coin, they collect it. Keep track of the coins collected by this user.
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1411 cho công việc này
Hello, Your project description is very interesting. As a senior developer I promise you nice service. I will wait your response and I hope long term relationship with you. Best regards..
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I am Unity 3D expert and have rich experience with AR app development. I have read your job description and very interested in it. Hope to work with you Regards