We are a New Zealand based company that has a skin cancer tele-dermatology service business. We see over 50,000 patients thru our own clinics. We wish to build an iOS application that will allow us to extend our service into new channels:
The app high level specification is:
1) Allows one or more photos of a skin lesion to be taken that are then stored locally for subsequent use within the app and may also be stored in the camera roll.
2) These photos can be localized by marking on one of 4 selectable mannequins (that can be zoomed in or out) where it is (see attached). The location is recorded as a vector on the mannequin for subsequent display. The mannequins are divided into regions that generate an anatomical location description depending on where the mark is placed.
3) Create a new patient profile with fields for ID, Last name, First name, Gender, Date of birth and 4 other fields that may be manually populated (risk factors). Allow for listing all patients stored within the app
4) Have a screen to create a lesion by selecting one or more of the current images taken in step 1. to a patient and a location on that patient (via step 2)
5) For each Lesion (that may have multiple images) show the images taken and allow for highlighting lesions for subsequent processing and images that can be discarded.
6) Have a an AI screen that will display the selected lesion images. Selecting an AI button will call a web service (transferring the image and metadata as a JSON file). The web service will return a JSON file that will then be displayed as an image on the AI screen or decoded to display text.
7) Have a tele-dermatology screen that will send the same information as the AI call but to a different web service. When the tele-dermatology opinion is available, the web service will return a JSON file that will then be displayed as an image on the tele-dermatology screen or decoded to display text.
8) Have a Setting screen for various options