We are looking for a native iOS developer (preferably also with Android experience) to bring our app to speed with its Android counterpart.
Our app is called Actifit, and the Android version has received several updates and new features, while the iOS version is still behind.
You can find our Android version here: [login to view URL] and the iOS version here: [login to view URL]
Please try to download both apps, compare and contrast both versions, and let us know if you are able to make the changes.
We have the source code for both the Android and the iOS versions, so if you need to look at the Android code you are able to do so.
Continuous work will be available to you if you are able to deliver, as our Actifit app is in constant development, and there are tons of ongoing work for the app.
Please provide a quote for the estimated cost and timeline for accomplishing the changes. Our budget for this work is 150$
Some of the features available on Android and missing on iOS:
- Fixing issue with sending proper version number when submitting post data
- Fixing issue with default app settings, particularly 100% SP payout (50-50 value needs to be the default setting)
- Introduce multi-lingual support (All Android tokens have been translated and are available as XML files)
- Introduce 15 min storage of activity data on a daily basis
- Create chart view for 15 mins intra-day activity
- Adjust All app screens to be similar to the Android one, those include Main screen, post to steem, view tracking history, view daily leaderboard, and settings
- Implement "Activity Date" parameter in the post to steem screen, whereby the data relevant to the chosen date (options are: "today" or "yesterday") will be pulled from activity. Similarly Fitbit data needs to be synced from Fitbit using same approach.
- Fix any reported crashes on the app via appstore.
- Daily leaderboard screen data needs to be pulled from a different URL, will be shared with developer.
- Integrate Firebase messaging into the app, to receive notifications sent from Firebase
- Integrate Crashlytics into the app.
- Display notification when user reaches 5K activity, and when user reaches 10K activity.
- Implement Link to profile from main screen to [login to view URL] user profile page.
- Any other unlisted items which are already available on the Android version, as well as possibly minor adjustments.
32 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $294 cho công việc này
Hi, Having +5 years in your specified skills, I am a passionate youth to make my career greatly. If you need a trusting developer, you’d better choose me. Regards!