Dear Project Controller,
Our business is focussed on the 3d printing market. See below video for more info about 3d printing.
[login to view URL]
Also, we are being supported by Brainport. Which is an innovative high-tech ecosystem.
Here more info about Brainport:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
You will be responsible for:
- Tracking the project status and optimising them to avoid projects going off track.
- Responding to emails and creating vital project information to be sent to clients.
- Organising meetings alternatively with the team, clients, and reporting the CEO.
- Creating an agenda for the meeting to share the progress.
- Keeping the team informed about the action plan and making necessary amendments if needed.
- Getting all the resources pre-planned, fixing the budget, and maintaining a record of daily expenditure.
- Build a roadmap of a project with specific goals.
- Determine all the resources for the project like finances and human resources to complete a project successfully.
- Develop effective policies and procedures for projects to be delivered to the customers by creating the schedule in advance and keeping the team informed.
- Have the dynamic mindset to change the plan according to the circumstances and when projects move off track.
- Coordinate with different people in the team and ensure that the project is delivered on time.
- Record the project progress and make a decision instantly without affecting the system.
- Demand excellence from the team members and make regular follow-ups with the individuals to check if the progress is occurring as per guidelines.
- Evaluate the deviations of the problems and make appropriate suggestions and recommendations to get back on the right path.
- Be the primary contact of the entire project and maintain the reports, schedules, progress, and budget.
Apart from that, we are a young, innovative company. In other words, there is a lot of room for you to collaborate with our team on improving our workflows and processes. We like to give you room for your ideas!
We believe in making mistakes and personal leadership to help you become the best Project Controller you can be! As we grow, there is also room for you to take on more responsibility. Good English speaking and writing skills are therefore essential.
What do you bring?
- You have followed a technical, business or commerce education in the past. Graduated in Bachelors and Masters.
- You have at least multiple years work experience in a senior project controller position.
- Ideally you are a graduate with big experience also in computer science, software engineering or data science, any related to IT.
Human Resource Planning
Agile / Scrum Methodology
Organising in cells
Further you have:
- Analytical Mindset
- Adaptive to problematic situation
- Eager to learn & Develop persistently.
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are in possession of fast internet and a good telephone
What do we offer?
- A full-time senior Project Controller Position
- Time and place independent work
- Flexible working hours
- Room for you to build beautiful things, across the globe. Since we will be expanding to multiple countries very shortly.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions: (NOTE: we only approach someone when the questions have been answered)
1. What business knowledge did you acquire during your education?
2. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your education?
3. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your working life?
4. What business knowledge did you acquire during your working life?
5. Are you available to work with us full-time?
6. What skills do you have in programming / software development?
7. Why should we hire you?
Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
J.J. | Director