· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
· Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
· Liaise with clients and other stake holders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
· Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
· Help prepare budgets.
· Analyze risks and opportunities.
· Oversee project procurement management.
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
· Use tools/trackers to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
· Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement).
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
· Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
· Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
· Must have good understanding of IT Services (Cloud, Datacenter, Enterprise Networking, IT infrastructure etc.).
· Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
· An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
· Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
· Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
· Strong working knowledge of various business tools (Software).
· Possessing Bachelors degree in any discipline.
· PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
· Coverage Hours - APAC and EMEA.
1 year of contract which can be extended to 2 years .
6 freelancer chào giá trung bình₹222500 cho công việc này
Hi, I am PMP and Cyber Security certified professional having extensive experience in managing IT projects from conception to delivery. Please let me know if we can chat more on this. Thanks,