We're looking for someone to assist us in getting our Mac UI issues resolved. We're looking for the first person/group that comes to us with the full solution.
1. We'd like the JComboBox'es to use the same amount of vertical space as other JComponents in our forms. For example, in the attached screenshot entitled [url removed, login to view], you will see that the JComboBox'es takes more vertical space than the JTextField's. This is causing issues in our panels and pushing form elements below the screen. We need these to be appropriately sized.
As an example of this sizing, the QuaQua look and feel does this as seen in "[url removed, login to view]". However we cannot apply the Quaqua look and feel to our application because it brings forth other issues. Therefore, using the Quaqua look and feel is not an acceptable solution.
2. The Auto-Fill JComboBox should look appropriate on the screen. As you can see from the screenshot (and when you load the sample application), part of this field is truncated (CityJComboBox). This needs to be resolved.
3. The title of the application should be called "LandlordMax" on the Mac desktop and not "[url removed, login to view]" (not the JFrame, but the application bar at the top of the Mac screen). This needs to be done in the code, not as jvm arguments (ie. java -...).
4. The example code attached to this project must be used and modified to solve these issues.
5. JDK version 1.5.0_11 is to be used.
6. The background color must be retained through the JComboBox'es (opaque = true is how it's currently done).
Approximate start date of the project after selecting a bid
Immediate (within 1-2 days)
The following was added to the description on Tue Apr 10 19:03:10 2007, after the project was originally posted.
The budget amount can be increased to a reasonable amount.