Google Health Integration
We are looking for a long term relationship with a programmer. We need to extend an existing system, which provides and integrated Health Information Framework utilizing Smart phones and a server backed. For this project we want to integrate this system into Google Health.
Integrate existing Health & wellness applications with
We have is a suite of iPhone/Android applications that primarily concentrates
on Health & wellness. These applications gathers various medical and health
related information of a particular individual and securely store it in a
database system (on a server). These suite of applications are divided into 2
major components : Handset Component and Server component. For this requirement
of Google Health Integration, we concentrate purely on the Server component.
Few dependancies on the Handset Components are highlighted here. It is the
responsibilty of the developer to bring up the handset related dependancies
well in advance.
Detailed Requirements are:
1. To store the health records created by our applications into an Individual's Google
Health account programatically.
2. To retrieve any health record of an individual from google Health and convert
it to a pre-determined XML/JSON format.
3. Use the individual's existing Google credentials to sign into Google Health
account using OAuth/AuthSub/Client Login.
- If OAuth/AuthSub (Google-recommended) are the choosen method, then there will be a
dependancy on the Handset Component to perform the initial authentication handshake
and provide the Authentication token to the server-component for further processing.
- If Client Login is choosen (as per Google documentation, this is NOT recommended
for web-applications), there are different set of requirements on the handset
counterpart (i.e) obtain the raw username and password and pass it along to the server.
4. As you would understand that Google Health uses subset of CCR (Continutity of Care Record)
standard & it is highly recommended to understand the concepts of CCR. CCR is a
well-defined health information exchange standard. Google health uses a subset of them.
The requirement is to convert all the WellComm (suite of applications) generated health
records into appropriate CCR standard and exchange info with the Google Health APIs.
We predict that this will inturn post requirements on the Handset. Please get back to us
on any such dependancies while you are designing the solution.
5. The implementation must be done using Java/JSP/Servlet in a Google AppEngine environment.
1. Excellent Java/JSP/Servlet knowledge.
2. Experience with Google AppEngine.
3. HandsOn experience with Google Data APIs
4. HandsOn experience with ATOM
5. Highly Desired : Experience handling CCR
6. Ability to adapt to change in requirements.
If you pass the pre-requisites test & the Requirements are clear, please use the following
references to get more familiarity into Google Health SDK/APIs, CCR, etc...
Getting Started : [url removed, login to view]
Google CCR Subset : [url removed, login to view]
Reference Guide : [url removed, login to view]
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $881 cho công việc này
I have an experience on java/jsp/servlet,Google App Engine and see your requirement.I didn't work in Google health api and ATOM but i see it also. i can do it.
As we are expert of this kind of applications, we can provide you best service for this project with best price. So let me know for how can we make this go ahead.