I need to bind foxit PDF DLL with JNI so i can access in java.
It need to provide following methods in java:
1. each page as image by page number
2. output is configurable in width,height and dpi.
3. secure way to generate and return java compatible image.
4. pdf information such as total page number, document permission and ect.
5. extract bookmark info
DLL will be provided.
We need a java library eg, PDFNET SDK jars.
the library will provide the following stuff:
1. PDF instance with method to retrieve page as bufferedImage by page number, and quality of the output is configurable
2. PDF information like author, total page number, document permission, pdf version.
3. accept password to open password protected pdf
4. extract bookmark info
5. Image retrieve from dll without generate noticable trace or files on physical hard drive.
6. state of pdf file, corrupted or valid.