I am looking to have MS Vista Sidebar Gadget created for me. This will be for personal use, but I may decide to sell it for business purposes if there is a need. I want a gadget to display my Commission Junction comissions via their [url removed, login to view] API.
MS Vista Sidebar:
[url removed, login to view]
Comission Junction API:
[url removed, login to view]
The sidebar gadget should allow settings for Commission Junction that can be set by a novice user:
- Commission Junction Login Name
- Commission Junction Password
- Display Commission based on
 Last 30 days
- Display EPC
- Display Micro Trend Graph
The sidebar gadget appearance should include the following:
- Todays Commissions: $[url removed, login to view]
- Todays Leads: x
- Todays Sales: x
- Todays Clicks: x
- Todays EPC: X
- Monthly Commissions: $[url removed, login to view]
- Micro Trend Graph (Similiar to: [url removed, login to view] )
- Link that says "more info" which logs into cj.com.
There may be some optional features that we may need to implement, such as how often the system queries the [url removed, login to view] reports.
Would be greate to include other affiliate networks, but I'm not sure at this very moment who is offering an API...such as LinkShare, Share A Sale, ClickBank, or Performics.
::Terms and Conditions Expected of Programmer::
1) Programmer must provide client with a fully functional program(s) in an executable form as well as complete source code of all work.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment-**Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all
copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Payment to programmer will be as follows:
1) 20% of total project amount will be immediately escrowed at start of project.
2) Once program is completed and is in 100% working order and Bug Free, I will escrow the remaining 80%, and release the original 20% escrow to cash.
3) Once source code has been transfered to me, remaining funds will be released.
Payment shall be made through Scriptlance and an excellent comment will be provided upon successful completion of this project.
Thanks for taking the time to read this Project Description.