We have an open source App Store Script built using Java. and maybe JSP. It is normally used by Organisations to distribute apps internally within their Company. The script has NO shopping cart. We are therefore customising this Java/JSP script to sell apps publicly by adding an open source Java Shopping Cart to handle sales of the apps. The App Store Script consist of 3 elements. It has 1) A Gateway 2) A Publisher and 3) A Storefront. The script is a fully functioning script which is ready to run from 'out of the box'.
We also need to add a Loyalty Reward Points system whereby customers will be awarded points when they purchase apps from our store. We have a choice of a Magento script or an X-Cart script to run our Loyalty Reward Points system. You will advice us as to which one of these Loyalty Reward Points scripts will work best with the Java based Shopping Cart and App Storefront.
NOTE - You will NOT be building any scripts from scratch. You will simply be using Java, JSP, PHP and any other coding, programming and Web Development skills to customise the App Store script.
Linux VPS Server maintenance + sever management + server security skills whilst not being critical to complete this project successfully, would also be an advantage when working on this project as we will be hosting and installing the App Store script on our Linux VPS server. Below are the tasks we need done.......
TASKS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. You will download and install script on our dedicated OR VPS sever. We will send you a link to the App Store script, including documentation after you bid and send us a PM.
2. You will add categories and sub categories to the store
3. You will design logo and/or header banner for store
4. You will install + configure Java shopping cart script + configure PayPal
5. You will install + configure either X-Cart or Magento Loyalty Points script
7. We will give you a few apps to test publishing to store, test sale via shopping cart and test installation of apps after sale
Our budget is $200 (About £150) MAXIMUM for this project and we need the project completed within 5 days.
Please leave PM if interested