I already have an existing Struts 2 application using the XHTML theme. However, I would like to learn how to integrate the Struts2 jQuery Plugin.
Train me how to integrate the Struts2 jQuery Plugin in my project, integrate some of the jQuery UI elements on one page of my Struts 2 project and successfully run it in my web browser.
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Must have Java and J2EE experience
* Must have expertise in Struts 2.2.1 ([url removed, login to view]) (not original Struts)
* Must have expertise with the Struts2 jQuery Plugin ([url removed, login to view]) and using the UI elements in the showcase here: [url removed, login to view]
* Must have a good internet connection capable of using Skype video and screen sharing.
* Be available during working hours on the west coast of the USA (PDT).
May 12, 2011.
I estimate that it will take less than 3 hours to integrate the Struts 2 jQuery plugin in my existing Struts 2 project, add jQuery UI elements to an existing JSP, and successfully run it in my browser.