Provide a set of UI Components based on an existing JSF open source library.
The project is to provide a JAR containing a set of pre-defined UI components with our own L&F.
The components (such as grid,button,combo etc..) should mostly be based on an existing JSF library (such as Richfaces ,Openfaces, IceFaces etc) and all components should extend the existing ones.
The customization should provide :
1.) A jar containing all components defined with our own prefix of the tags/packages. (programmers that will use these components should not be aware of the underline implementation)
2.) RTL support
3.) 2-3 customized components of our own (wizard, split button, small customization to grid)
4.) CSS customization (separate file)
1. All source codes and rights should belong to us.
2. Unit testing
3. Sample project with several pages demonstrating the components.
4. Developers’ guide documents for maintenance
- Code should be maintainable and understandable. We will check it (!)
- JAVA 5. Eclipse based. Deployment should be on tomcat 5.5-6.0 (we will check it on Websphere as well)
- Design concept needs to be discussed with us.
Đã trao cho:
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1476 cho công việc này
I am an expert in Java and good solid experience, I have been developing components for online giants in e-commerce. Work with me you won't be disappointed.
Hello Mr respectable client i have gone through your requirement .. i can complete the work with more proficiency in the given time .. please MB... thank you for this opportunity.. with regards suresh
Will need more explanation on the end reuslt and will propose the idea thereon. Initial understanding is to create a set of widgets on JSF . More as we catch on.