Pay Per Click Backend
Publisher Interface (webmasters)
1. Track Campaigns
2. Create Ads © Multiple configurable & customized ad types. © Publisher inserts keywords he/she wishes to target to generate contextual ads based on keyword relevancy.
3. View Revenue
4. Block ads based on keywords and advertiser ID©s
5. select payment via paypal/check
6. keyword tool ©view bids
7. Publisher signup page © collect details of publisher and tax forms
1. Create Campaigns based on keywords and zones
2. Manage cost per keyword
3. import keywords and bid via excel spreadsheet
4. ability to auto-manage bids within specified ranges
5. email notification of account balance limits
6. customizeable transaction reports
7. make payment via paypal ipn, [url removed, login to view] gateway
8. keyword tool © view bids
10. Targeted zones © GEO-IP Support © Select to target ads based on country code with ability to upgrade to metro areas and further detail in the future
11. Management area to edit, update, delete and or pause campaigns
12. export campaigns/ads to excel/spreadsheet
13. advertiser signup page
1. Approve publishers
2. Approve Advertisers
3. Approve advertisers ads
4. Manage Publishers & Advertisers online
5. view system wide stats
6. email publishers
7. email advertisers
8. create paypal payments
9. create check payment info
10. post payments to accounts
11. notify users of payments
12. keyword tool © view bids
13. pause/reject/edit advertiser campaigns
1. Publisher logs in
2. Publisher selects ad type they wish to display
3. Publisher inserts keywords to target relvency
1. Advertiser creates account & logs in
2. Advertiser creates adverts
3. Advertiser chooses targted keyword and or zones
4. Advertiser funds account through paypal or [url removed, login to view]
5. Advertiser notified of account activation
1. Admin approves publishers
2. Admin approves advertisers
3. Admin has the ability to auto approve ads or manually approve ads and has a response dialog to provide editorial updates on advertisement if necessary
Program must track all ips of ads and invocation of ads. Must be an algorithm that blocks web spiders and or click attacks © people clicking to just drive up clicks or falsify results. Ability to detect and log browser agent of users click on ads as well as mark if the ads was clicked through a proxy service. Ability to filter the ads not only on geotargeted zones but ability to block address net blocks, domains, and or proxy services from seeing paid advertising or filling these ads with dummy adverts configurable by admin.
This is the core list of features. We will be able to help design the process flow and provide visio documents to help standardize on the process.
This application will tie into our search engine at ** Open Private Message **. You can see how the ads are targeted upon keywords and displayed in text links and or boxes. We want to support the ad types that are similar to adsene/adwords.
We will own 100% of the code and contract with persons for updates, patches and support.
At this point in time we will prefer an application written with an abstracted database interface so if the need comes we can easily migrate to a custom database, oracle or whatever offers the best value © abstraction is seemless for jsp/j2ee applications using odbc so we are preferring to find someone who can write the proposed app in Java/JSP within struts or similar framework.
PHP programs will be considered if they can prove to be scalable and tie into high availability. We will be integrating this into the Jakarta 4.1 or 5.x jsp/servlet engine and running on Linux and possibly solaris clusters.
Được trao cho:
As you can tell from my profile am more that qualified to handle this project. Your clear vision of what you want is refreshing. I am eager to hear from you.
9 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2117 cho công việc này
I have 10 years extensive, professional experience programming major websites and 21 years computer programming experiece. I've built several high-availability systems and can build you a fantastic system.