This project is to create a script that will use a proxy such as Burp, WebScarab or something similar, and:-
1. intercerpt an SSL-RESPONSE;
2. selectively (based on content), send the SSL-RESPONSE to an obfuscation server using sockets;
3. receive the response back from the obfuscation server, and
4. replace the SSL-RESPONSE with the response from the obfuscation server.
WebScarab uses BeanShell. Burp may use it's own scripting language or there is another solution of a similar nature.
Please respond with you preference for proxy (Burp/WebScarab/etc.) and your skill and knowledge in the field of SSL-RESPONSE interception and manipulation, as well as basic sockets programming in the relevant language .
Key factors to consider:-
1. this service must act as a proxy for a web-browser;
2. the original URL of any SSL website must be preserved, and
3. the obfuscation service must be accessed via sockets.
A Linux VM sever is available where the solution should be installed, configured, tested.
The deliverable is a package that can be installed onto any (common) Linux server, which includes both the chosen proxy server bundle and your SSL interception/modification script, where the address of the obfuscation server ip/port is configurable.
Upon acceptance of a bid, you will be provided with the credentials to the test sever and the ip/port of the obfuscation server.
This is an urgent request and needs to be delivered within the next few days.