Objective = To design application which will extract data from source db based on rules specified and store the data into new database. This app should use windows task scheduler to process new data in source db daily. The data is related to financial market if you have understanding of same it would be plus.
Should work on windows server platform and solution will be in form of executable file.
Comment all the codes.
Below are high-level requirements , I will send you complete specs doc once you bid the project.
1. Add Screener: When user clicks on adds Screener it will ask for following.
2. Remove screener: User should be able to select the screener from all saved screener and delete it.
3. Manual Screener update: user should be able select the screener from list and run manual update.
4. Progress bar: show progress bar of screener update.
5. Auto Update: I would still like to use windows task scheduler to auto update but following conditions.
6. Workers: default 4 (this is for multithreading): code the application in multithreading for fast data processing and allow user to set no threads (workers) to use and set default at 4.
7. Extracted data storage: If particular signal record is found based on extraction rules then store following data into the defined table in screener database table.
8. Extraction Codes Design: Design the app in a way so if in future I need to add new extraction rule it will be easy.
9. Extraction Rules: All the rules can be enabled or disabled. By default all enabled.
Signal: Permanent cannot be disabled
PSignal: Enable or disable
PPSignal: Enable or disable
Min & Max between Signal and PSignal: Enable or disable
Min & Max between Psignal and PPSignal: Enable or disable
G/L Between Signal and Psignal: Enable or disable
G/L Between Psignal and PPsignal: Enable or disable
PPSignal Angle ReferenceV: Enable or disable
Signal Angle: Enable or disable
2 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $523 cho công việc này
Hi, Experienced team of professionals here. We are confident of delivering your requirement. Please check the PMB for more details. Also do take a look at our Portfolio. Thanks