Your task is to take a list of viewport resolutions and to open a browser, set these resolutions and create a fullpage screenshot of each resolution. Ensure also mobile simulated resolutions can be created. E.g. 360x640 for a smartphone
You need to implement for:
- chrome desktop
- open the given url in browser with the given resolution (e.g. 360x640, 1366x768)
- create a full page screenshot of the browsers view (to simulate a viewing on a device with the given screen size)
- Filename contains the url + resolution. e.g. for 360x640 on [login to view URL]
solution should work in normal also in headless mode
Your input of your functions will be a url and a set of resolutions
What is NOT needed:
- a UI (not required, implement a JUnit test to call your functions)
- any reporting framework (which is typically a form of a view only UI)
- a service architecture (like spring or JEE)
What are our requirements?
- your code passes checkstyle, pmd and findbugs (we will share you a git repo with eclipse settings)
- create a model class representing the input of your function
- create a service class implementing the logic
- create a unit test, which tests the service class
- we do NOT need a UI, we only need the model + service method to access the logic via API or via JUnit
- if you need libs beside of selenium or jgrapht, apache commons are fine. Other libs NEED prior clearance
- the runtime is JRE (no JavaEE nor Spring-container)
- delviery in our git repo of the sources
- if you do a good job on supporting our team, we are open to integrate you into regular work
What is our budget?
we do not disclose our budget nor planned hourly rate. Offer us your best bid.
This job is created with a placeholder budget/rate. So ignore our rates/budgets and post your best bid.
Do not wait for our availability here. Just answer, just ask or just reply.
7 freelancer chào giá trung bình$40 cho công việc này
Hi, I can create a java class as per your requirement. I have very good experience in Selenium and Java. I can open browser take screenshot and save it to the desired location