We produce a software which is similar to a crm and is written in Java with a postgreSQL server in the backend. To support our chief developer we want to find someone who can write one functionality (including Views):
Please read this information carefully.
Objective: Develope the functionality and views to create bookings of persons for an event like in the PDF mentioned. Additional we have a progress example what the user can do with these functionality. After your bid you get all information that you need to calculate your price and to be update it.
What already exists?
- The database structure (If necessary/senseful/possible it can be adapted) [you get the backup file]
- Mockups of views
- List with all field names
- Example layout of views
- Example progress
- Date pick field
- same example SQL statements which can be used or adapted to fill tables or fields
- Software should be developed in english
- clean writing without errors and in the same structur of existing code
- Code should be easy for our chief developer to be inserted in existing environement
- Layout should be created with Swing
- All information/outputs are confidential and must not used/published/sold by you outside of this job
- We expect a short report every day about the progress, the sourcecode backup file and (when something exist to test) a compiled jar file so that we can run tests to give feedback asap
- All rights (especially to use/sell/copy/edit the software and the whole copyright), of the produced code and all regarding things of this job go to our property for all payed things
- Eclipse as developer tool is preferred
1. Designing all Views done (10% of job is payed)
2. Developing the all the functionality (80% of job is payed)
3. After finishing the job 1 month later the rest of 10% is payed when bugs are corrected
If you are interested plz send me a short Java code snippet in a PM from u that i can see your skills.
Được trao cho:
13 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €554 cho công việc này
I have designed and developed similar project(CRM)and currently supporting the same [login to view URL]'ll be easier for me to develop and guide the same kind of project.