I need to run a chat and file server over telnet.
simple interface, but quite clever. Needs to run on OSX and/or Windows, and i must be able to compile and make changes myself on a standard install of xCode 2.
- colour text (detect, if not usable, then dont include)
- log in / sign up feature.
- profile for each user
- chat room(s) and IM feature.
- ability to upload and download files. (and set to be public or privite)
- must log ALL activity to date-named logfiles.
- admin features including account editing
- MUST be VERY secure
- INVITE ONLY ( Each user gets one invite to use, so when you sign up, you enter the user's name who invited you, and a password they setup... only that way can you sign up.
It will oviously need a database for the backend.
mySQL i think would be best.. but is up to you.
This will need to be built using a standard install of xCode2.0 for OSX.
SQL scripts, if needed, will also need to be provided so i can get everything setup.