I need my current website updated to clone an existing site that I like. Basically an HTML/CSS combination that will allow quick content updates.
One important requirement is good documentation within the code. I NEED to be able to understand how the site is laid out so I can make changes in the future if need be. Commenting each line or group of lines is extremely important.
My current site is [url removed, login to view]
The site design should mimic my samples plus my mockup picture of the heading. Unfortunately the cloned site has change so I have attached many of the CSS and JS files here
The site design should mimic my attached samples plus my mockup picture of the heading. Unfortunately the cloned site has change so I have attached many of the CSS and JS files
The REQUIREMENTS include:
1. ** Header must be in a "template" which will be used by all sub-pages so that I can change the heading in 1 file instead of all files.
2. Black box background surrounding 'content' should have rounded corners.
3. Black box should have grey background showing around all sides (the same as in FireFox, NOT like in IE 7.0 which is missing the grey bottom section)
4. Drop down list from the main links menu (example, under the PRODUCTS title, all of my products will be listed and the user can either click the PRODUCT link to the main products page, or select a specific product directly.
5. One column pages:
-PRODUCTS (each product will have its own page)
-SUPPORT (containing submit form in the center for users to email various types of requests (radio or drop down menu with items)
6. Two-column pages:
-HOME (News column will display small images and text)
-PRODUCTS (summarizes/displays all products)
7. Three column pages:
- ONE page with easily variable column sizes (template for future)
8. Products-specific page should contain some sort of image viewer where images popup on top of the page (like [url removed, login to view])
9. Support page will contain a submit form so users can submit support concerns to me.
10. No graphics from my existing page should be used. Only the map can be used.
11. Some graphics may need to be created or borrowed from my attached documents in order to get the same feel.
The website needs to be very CRISP and CLEAN looking.
Design ideas can possibly change if (a) the programmer suggests something different/better; (b) the final product doesn't look good clean.
please note a few things:
1. The main website is of HIGHEST priority. There is NO mobile site requirment.
2. Please see files in attach to get a better idea how the final design will look.
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $163 cho công việc này
here are links of sites which i designed and developed [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
I have complted my master in computer application . My team have desinged the website [url removed, login to view],www.voicedatabridge.com.I will complete this work be on time.