Description of Work
This work is to document four SOAP web services. The document must take some information from a number of different sources. We have:
1) four web service definitions files, XML wsdl files
2) an XML file that defines the validation rules to apply to the inputs (min and max sizes, regular expressions, etc).
3) java source code that has descriptions of the operations
4) java source code that includes annotations as to which values are optional or required, and which validations to apply.
These four sources of information can be brought together to form a single Microsoft Word document of the services.
We would like this document to, for each operation provide:
a) description of operation (taken from Java docs)
b) show an exploded diagram of the data coming in (taken from WSDL)
c) table of input parameters with required/optional, validation rules, description (taken from Java and validation XML file)
d) show an exploded diagram of the data coming out (taken from WSDL)
e) table of output data with descriptions
We will provide all relevant examples and content. Example Output template is attached.
1) understanding of XML files
2) understanding of WSDL files
3) basic understanding of Java
4) use of Microsoft Word.
Scope of Work
1) There are 36 operations in total, across four web services.
2) Each operation takes two java objects, and returns one. These objects how ever contain other objects, there are approx 60 in total.
3) We expect this task to take 2-3 days if you know what you are doing.
You will need to demonstrate experience, we are looking for quality people who will be part of our extended team.
Quote is for work as stated above, however, quality and timely delivery will lead to other work. We have only specified a small paer of our requirement above to asses if this method of development works.
When replying, please outline how you would tackle this project and the relevant experience you have had - we are looking to find somebody in the next 3-4 days so we will respond ASAP. Thank you for your interest, I hope we can find somebody here to work with us.