I need a .pdf viewer that is minimalistic.
I want it to....
- Display a .pdf file page by page
- Display it as a bitmap in a FULLSCREEN image view
- I need to be be able to read it clearly so keep it <A HREF="[url removed, login to view]">Short, Self Contained, Correct</A>
- I would like a pinch touch zoom feature but if it gets to expensive then do not worry about it
- MOST IMPORTANT!... The files need to be accessed programmatically in the java code and not by a file manager, this should make it easier for you. I want the .pdf files in either res/raw/example_folder/[url removed, login to view] or in the assets folder.
- I do not need any code relating to a password for the .pdf as they will all be unprotected(this should make things tremendously easier as you will not need any decryption/encryption algorithms)
- When I add my code after I get this I need to be able to easily access the path names, so it would be nice if all I had to do is use the activity class.
- It needs to be able to display images that could be considered "high quality" so make sure you display it efficiently as a Bitmap using BitmapFactory for example to free up memory
Thank you very much and I hope that this wont cost too much as I am just getting my foot into the door of the professional world. (So please have mercy on me)
Attached is a GNU GPL project called Android PDF Viewer, it is found online and it might give you a start point or at least an Idea. The attached program is about 5 times larger than what I am looking for.