I would like to get following customization done to Alfresco 4.X Enterprise or Community edition:
1. Create a new page. This page should be displayed on top navigation bar
2. Top portion of this page should display list of cases (case records). This list should allow CRUD operations. Entry and Edit forms should insert/update data into a custom table within the default DB schema.
3. Bottom portion should allow user to link the top case record to an Alfresco folder. User should be able to link multiple folders to the case. Clicking on any of the folder should navigate (hyperlink or a button) user to alfresco's standard folder detail page to show subfolder or documents
4. Each case records can be assigned to one or more Alfresco users.
5. User can only view folders and cases that are assigned to him (ACL)
6. User should be able to selected multiple case records and create mass actions such as changes case status
7. All UI objects (list, forms) should use Alfresco's theme and styling
8. I need steps to recreate all of the above on my server