We're looking for an Android developer to build a version of our current UHF RFID application (written in C#) in Android using Java/Kotlin.
Our current product is an RFID powered smart-fridge system.
This project involves Conversion of an existing Windows C# RFID system to Android application, calling on Native serial RS232 ports on industrial Android board.
1. HARDWARE INTEGRATION
Payment Card Terminal (2 models) (RS232)
Door Lock (RS232)
Thermal Probe (RS232)
QR Scanner (RS232)
Integration of 3rd party E-wallet system (REST API)
2. SOFTWARE BUSINESS LOGIC
1. Reader records Inventory of Tags in cache (CurrentInventory)
2. System waits for Customer to Tap Card/Scan QR
3. System sends signal to Unlock Door, Start Transaction
4. System waits for Customer to Review Transaction, Scan Inventory of Tags (NewInventory)
5. Calculate (CurrentInventory)-(NewInventory) to display
1. Allow Restocker to log in
2. Display total tags inside system
3. MACHINE SETTINGS PAGE
Device Settings + Test
4. LOGGING REQUIREMENTS
Logging to SD card: Device Level + Software events level
5. CLOUD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Link to existing Cloud Management system using REST API to sync the following:
11 freelancer chào giá trung bình$2136 cho công việc này
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.
Hello , we have the 6 year experience developer team of Kotlin , java , Android , we can create the app for your requirement , please check my recent work , we can discuss more over chat , thanks regards.