I want to get some sample answers from experienced backend Java developer for the following behavior questions, just to use as reference for myself. Please follow Situation Task Action Result to answer the questions, and provide me as much detail as possible:
1. Tell me about a time when you did something out of your responsibility.
2. Tell me about a time when you made a decision without consulting with the manager [Bias for Action, Ownership, think big]
3. Tell me about a time when you make decision without enough data/resource.
4. Tell me about a time you took a calculated risk when speed was critical [Bias for Action, Ownership, leaders are owners]
5. Tell me about a time when you have different opinions with teammates[earn trust]
6. Tell me about a time when you have a tight deadline [Customer Obsession，Deliver Results ，Ownership，Dive Deep, highest standard, bias for action].
7. Tell me a time when you received negative feedback. [earn trust]
8. Tell me a time when you came up with a simple solution to solve a complex problem.
9. Tell me a time when you missed a deadline.
10. Tell me about a time, when you disagreed with your manager/supervisor/director?
10 freelancer chào giá trung bình$37 cho công việc này
I have over nine years of experience as Java Developer and has solid grasp on web service development and complex application development mostly doing backend task.