I want to do something similar to the tutorial
[login to view URL]@benba/launch-chrome-on-android-89dd1c4d4298
Must do(This activity should be done every 10 minutes):
1. Access facebook
2. Go to a profile of a person that I follow
3. Get the datetime of the last post and the text of the publication
4. Read carefully:
4.1 By default the sqlite should store a date (the first time will be blank)
4.2 If the datetime of the last post is greater than the last datetime stored in sqlite and the post text (in lowercase) contains certain words so:
-Store the new date in the sqlite.
-The cell phone must vibrate and ring
-Re-run after 10 minutes
Example: [login to view URL]
* The username and password to access facebook must be a variable in code(1).
* The link of the profile page must be a variable in code(1).
* Some words must be a variable and must allow one or more words in code(4.2)
* Source code must be submitted.