we plan to develop a number of Web Applications to support our production workflows. The technical basis for the Web Apps is the
CUBA Platform. In order to fulfill the UX requirements as well as the integration of the working process a number of extensions to the
CUBA Platform is required (see the attached slides). In summary, the scope of this project is a CUBA "Frame" App, that means a basis App
without any real functionality that can be extended (in terms of the CUBA platform extension pattern) by the concrete App (that is
out of scope for this project). The concrete App will then extend (and overwrite, if required) the definitions are done in the Frame App.
In summary, the key requirements are defined as:
1) Customization of the standard CUBA Platform Look & Feel (by using the CUBA Platform extension
pattern - [url removed, login to view]). The Google Material Design is the basis for the UX theming.
2) Development of a SliderMenu that leverages the CUBA AppMenu approach ([url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view])
3) Custom and extensible (color) Theming using SCSS. Especially the App-Header, so that the App color patterns can be applied.
4) App Navigation Menu where the available Apps are visible and can be selected - depending on the access rights.
5) "Deep" Navigation support - the ability to navigate from Application A to a data Record at Application B - e.g. the ability to
navigate from a Customer App to an Order App to view/modify the selected customer orders.
6) Development of a Power Shell (the UI part) where Power Users can use a command line approach to interact with the back-office. The Power Shell
should be activated using an activation short key. The Power Shell will keep the content during the entire User session.
Due to the above requirements, it is needed that that candidate has knowledge in the CUBA platform as well as in the Vaadin and GWT web development stacks.
12 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $615 cho công việc này
Hi , hope you are doing well i have experience 5 years in software Development using Java i can start from today and show you sample for your requirements Thanks OAtechnology