## Task: Develop a Scraper for a Job Portal with our Scraping System (One Groovy / Java Class with CSS Selectors)
Your task is to develop a scraper for the website [CVLibrary]([login to view URL]) based on our system on [Github]([login to view URL]) - just copy the scraper for Stepstone and adapt the new Scraper to CVLibrary.
#### Task Notes
* Required Skills: Groovy or Java, CSS (Selectors), Developer Tools (Chrome, etc.), Jsoup
* Effort per scraper: approx. 4-8 hours
* Potential for 30+ other scrapers / projects - if we like your code & productivity.
#### General Steps:
1. Checkout the Github project
2. Test if the system runs on your machine
* see [login to view URL]
3. Create a (feature) branch for your scraper (just use the website's name, e.g., "CVLibrary")
* `git checkout -b CVLibrary master`
4. Copy & rename the class [login to view URL] to [login to view URL]
5. Adapt the CSS selectors and Groovy sourcecode to work with the CVLibrary website
6. Test if it scrapes all relevant data (check the [login to view URL], [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] classes)
7. Final check with 50+ pages from different categories if problems arise.
8. Final cleanup your code
9. Final commit your code / branch and create a pull request
* `git status` (check your changes)
* `git add [login to view URL]` (add your Scraper class - there should be no other changes (create an issue or Email if you must change something))
* `git commit -m "CVLibrary Job Scraper"` (commit your Scraper class)
* `git push origin CVLibrary` (push your branch to GitHub)
* Create the [pull request]([login to view URL]) on GitHub